Monday, July 11, 2011

Super Bock Super Rock 2011 - The 29 songs I do hope to hear



Maybe, this will be a very important week for Spotify, with the discovery of the U.S. market.  


For me, it will be a very important week, too. After forty days of hard hard hard hard work, that kept me away from Spotirama, social life, and many other pleasant things, I will spend a holiday week in Lisbon. Well, actually, three days in Lisbon and three at the Super Bock Super Rock, a music festival in the region of Sesimbra, close to the ocean. This is a playlist of the songs I'd really like to hear in the Portuguese nights. Enjoy!

P.S. I included Arcade Fire, too. I have them on my pc, maybe you have them too... and they're definitely my most-awaited band in the line up.



Stay in touch with the new playlists!
Follow Spotirama on Twitter and Facebook
 


SUPER BOCK SUPER ROCK 2011 - 29 SONGS
Source: my taste.

Arcade Fire – Ready to Start
The Walkmen – The Rat
Elbow – Leaders Of The Free World
Portishead – Cowboys
Arctic Monkeys – Fluorescent Adolescent
The Strokes – Trying Your Luck
Arcade Fire – The Suburbs
Arctic Monkeys – Don't Sit Down 'Cause I've Moved Your Chair
Beirut – The Gulag Orkestar
Rodrigo Leão – Vida Tão Estranha
Elbow – red
The Strokes – Electricityscape
Lykke Li – Youth Knows No Pain
Arcade Fire – Neighborhood #2 (Laika)
Portishead – Magic Doors
The Strokes – Ize Of The World
Arcade Fire – Modern Man
Arctic Monkeys – Crying Lightning
Elbow – Not A Job
Portishead – The Rip
Lykke Li – Sadness Is A Blessing
Tame Impala – Solitude Is Bliss
Rodrigo Leão – A Corda
Arctic Monkeys – A Certain Romance
Elbow – Grounds For Divorce
The Vaccines – Post Break-Up Sex
The Strokes – Machu Picchu
Portishead – Roads
Arcade Fire – Wake Up


Listen to it on Spotify: HTTP, URI

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the new playlist. As most of the time I got new songs for my own. Really appreciating your work!

    ReplyDelete