Wednesday, October 2, 2013

The Complete Breaking Bad Spotify Songbook (Seasons 1-5)

(image from this great site)

As everybody knows, Breaking Bad tv series has come to an end. Now the big personal question is: "Will I manage to survive the Evil Lord of Spoilers and quietly finish to watch the series, without accidentally falling on plot revelations?" (yeah, I woke up late and I'm still wandering through season 4). Maybe I should turn off the Internet and go living in a cave. Instead, I kind of musically autospoilered myself: here you can find a big playlist that collects all songs from the series (all that I found on Spotify), from season 1 to season 5, including Dave Porter's original soundtracks. And I created single playlists, too, for each season and Porter albums. 

There are many good sources on the Web. I think Breaking Bad wiki is the most accurate and I used it to make the playlists, ordering the songs in chronological order (Dave Porter tracks, too: I put them exactly in the episodes they were played in; I have only few doubts on these ones: Smoking Jesse's Pot, Vent, Follicles and 308 Negra Arroyo Lane. Maybe some superfan can help me, telling me in which episode they are played).

Enjoy, bitch.


BREAKING BAD SPOTIFY SONGBOOK
Original soundtracks by Dave Porter + Songs played in all episodes
(168 tracks)



SEASON 1 
(29 tracks)





SEASON 2 
(27 tracks)





SEASON 3 
(31 tracks)




SEASON 4 
(37 tracks)





SEASON 5
(45 tracks)





BREAKING BAD
ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACKS by DAVE PORTER
(40 tracks)



Stay in touch with the new playlists!
Follow Spotirama on Twitter and Facebook
 


3 comments:

  1. ma non ne manca una per la quarta stagione?
    https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=we%20born%20when%20we%20die&sm=3

    ReplyDelete
  2. :/
    mi sa che infatti l'avevo pure cercata, ecco perchè ce l'ho sulla playlist di YT
    Mannaggina.
    Cmq è uno dei casi in cui indaghi su un gruppo per un pezzo che ti piace e poi scopri che...no, non si può :)

    ReplyDelete