Tuesday, October 29, 2013

The Music of Life on Mars (UK tv series, updated)

Sigh... I know Sam, she's yours. 

Some years before discovering the almighty power of Breaking Bad, I fell in love with the UK tv series Life on Mars (and with actress Liz White). Even if she did not return my deep sentiment, I spotified the music of the series. Now, almost three years later, I updated that playlist. No big changes: just some new songs from the international DVD version (I found them thanks to Life On Mars Wikia) and a couple of tracks from bands recently added on Spotify (the most famous one: One of These Days by Pink Floyd). It already was a quite strong classic rock mixtape from the Seventies. Now it's a little stronger.

Re-enjoy!





Stay in touch with all the new playlists!
Follow Spotirama on Twitter and Facebook
 
Stay in touch with the new playlists!
Follow Spotirama on Twitter and Facebook
 


No comments:

Post a Comment