Friday, November 1, 2013

The Pitchfork Music Festival Paris 2013 playlist


It's the weekend of Pitchfork Music Festival in Paris. It started yesterday à la Grand Halle de la Villette and it will end tomorrow with a full night schedule. For those who are there, and especially for those who are not (like me), I made this playlist. It's based on songs by the 33 artists scheduled at the festival (just one missing: Sky Ferreira). I think it's a good way to catch the young sound of modern times according to Pitchfork. Well, at least the European-oriented canon: more indie-electro, less hip hop.

Three tracks each artist. To keep it truthful, I picked songs the artists should actually play in Paris (after a quick look on setlist.fm). To keep it colourful, when possibile I picked songs from different albums. 

Enjoy!


Stay in touch with the new playlists!
Follow Spotirama on Twitter and Facebook
 


No comments:

Post a Comment